• Ha nem vagy kibékülve az alapértelmezettnek beállított sötét sablonnal, akkor a korábbi ígéretnek megfelelően bármikor átválthatsz a korábbi világos színekkel dolgozó kinézetre.

Ehhez görgess a lap aljára és a baloldalon keresd a HTKA Dark feliratú gombot. Kattints rá, majd a megnyíló ablakban válaszd a HTKA Light lehetőséget. Választásod a böngésződ elmenti cookie-ba, így amikor legközelebb érkezel ezt a műveletsort nem kell megismételned.
  • Az elmúlt időszak tapasztalatai alapján házirendet kapott a topic.

Ezen témában - a fórumon rendhagyó módon - az oldal üzemeltetője saját álláspontja, meggyőződése alapján nem enged bizonyos véleményeket, mivel meglátása szerint az káros a járványhelyzet enyhítését célzó törekvésekre.

Kérünk, hogy a vírus veszélyességét kétségbe vonó, oltásellenes véleményed más platformon fejtsd ki. Nálunk ennek nincs helye. Az ilyen hozzászólásokért 1 alkalommal figyelmeztetés jár, majd folytatása esetén a témáról letiltás. Arra is kérünk, hogy a fórum más témáiba ne vigyétek át, mert azért viszont már a fórum egészéről letiltás járhat hosszabb-rövidebb időre.

• Az elmúlt időszak tapasztalatai alapján frissített házirendet kapott a topic.

--- VÁLTOZÁS A MODERÁLÁSBAN ---

A források, hírek preferáltak. Azoknak, akik veszik a fáradságot és összegyűjtik ezeket a főként harcokkal, a háború jelenlegi állásával és haditechnika szempontjából érdekes híreket, (mindegy milyen oldali) forrásokkal alátámasztják és bonuszként legalább a címet egy google fordítóba berakják, azoknak ismételten köszönjük az áldozatos munkáját és további kitartást kívánunk nekik!

Ami nem a topik témájába vág vagy akár csak erősebb hangnemben is kerül megfogalmazásra, az valamilyen formában szankcionálva lesz

Minden olyan hozzászólásért ami nem hír, vagy szorosan a konfliktushoz kapcsolódó vélemény / elemzés azért instant 3 nap topic letiltás jár. Aki pedig ezzel trükközne és folytatná másik topicban annak 2 hónap fórum ban a jussa.

Az új szabályzat teljes szövege itt olvasható el.

SirHiggins

2018. november 13.
15 026
21 627
Puma
epa_11312274450062-webp.491366

• Tetszik
Reactions: Kim Philby

Terminator

Szerkesztőségi tag
2010. április 19.
40 139
77 431

Rheinmetall's Keiler Next Generation (NG), the highly protected armoured breaching system, demonstrated its capabilities in a live demonstration...

Around 100 internationally invited guests from the armed forces, procurement authorities and industry took part in the event on 14 August 2024 at the Bergen military training area.

In a first section, the Keiler NG demonstrated the rapid creation of mine lanes in the field. The Pearson mine plough was used for this. The mine plough is over four metres wide and can clear mines at a speed of up to 250 metres per minute. The mine plough can be quickly replaced with a dozer blade. This means that the Keiler NG can also clear anti-tank obstacles, fill in trenches or create emplacements and prepared positions if required.

The highlight was the second section, in which the rocket-supported ‘Plofadder’ detonation cord system was used. Plofadder from Rheinmetall Denel Munition can cut a breach 160 metres long and nine metres wide in mine fields and obstacles in a matter of minutes. Fired in overlapping bursts, the Keiler NG's two Plofadder systems make it possible to overcome deep enemy mine barriers.

In addition to the mine plough and plofadder detonation cord system, the Keiler NG is also equipped with a magnetic signature duplicator that detonates second-generation mines well before the plough. Furthermore, its integrated lane marking system marks the created lanes for the following forces, even in limited visibility or at night.

The Keiler NG, which was presented to the public for the first time at the Eurosatory 2024 trade fair in Paris, also has an integrated crane, which it uses to establish clearing readiness and to load and unload the Plofadder ammunition boxes.

For self-protection, the Keiler carries the ROSY rapid obscurant system and the Remotely Controlled Weapon Station Natter 12.7. The crew of the Keiler NG consists of two soldiers. The possibility of remote-controlled deployment is already taken into account in the system’s concept, as is the fitting of an active protection system and interfacing on the digitalised battlefield.

The Keiler NG is based on the chassis of the Kodiak armoured engineer vehicle and thus belongs to the Leopard 2 family. On the one hand, this contributes to the high agility of this 63 ton platform: Top speed 65 km/h, climbing capability 90 centimetres, gradeability 60 percent, trench crossing capability more than 2.50 metres. On the other hand, being part of the Leoben family has a positive effect on interoperability, logistics and training. Existing Kodiak Army engineer tanks can be converted into a configuration similar to the Keiler NG using equipment kits, while existing Kodiak verification guides accelerate the operational readiness of the Keiler NG.

• Tetszik
Reactions: Kim Philby

Bálint

2020. augusztus 31.
9 482
32 007
Rheinmetall's Keiler Next Generation (NG), the highly protected armoured breaching system, demonstrated its capabilities in a live demonstration...

Around 100 internationally invited guests from the armed forces, procurement authorities and industry took part in the event on 14 August 2024 at the Bergen military training area.

In a first section, the Keiler NG demonstrated the rapid creation of mine lanes in the field. The Pearson mine plough was used for this. The mine plough is over four metres wide and can clear mines at a speed of up to 250 metres per minute. The mine plough can be quickly replaced with a dozer blade. This means that the Keiler NG can also clear anti-tank obstacles, fill in trenches or create emplacements and prepared positions if required.

The highlight was the second section, in which the rocket-supported ‘Plofadder’ detonation cord system was used. Plofadder from Rheinmetall Denel Munition can cut a breach 160 metres long and nine metres wide in mine fields and obstacles in a matter of minutes. Fired in overlapping bursts, the Keiler NG's two Plofadder systems make it possible to overcome deep enemy mine barriers.

In addition to the mine plough and plofadder detonation cord system, the Keiler NG is also equipped with a magnetic signature duplicator that detonates second-generation mines well before the plough. Furthermore, its integrated lane marking system marks the created lanes for the following forces, even in limited visibility or at night.

The Keiler NG, which was presented to the public for the first time at the Eurosatory 2024 trade fair in Paris, also has an integrated crane, which it uses to establish clearing readiness and to load and unload the Plofadder ammunition boxes.

For self-protection, the Keiler carries the ROSY rapid obscurant system and the Remotely Controlled Weapon Station Natter 12.7. The crew of the Keiler NG consists of two soldiers. The possibility of remote-controlled deployment is already taken into account in the system’s concept, as is the fitting of an active protection system and interfacing on the digitalised battlefield.

The Keiler NG is based on the chassis of the Kodiak armoured engineer vehicle and thus belongs to the Leopard 2 family. On the one hand, this contributes to the high agility of this 63 ton platform: Top speed 65 km/h, climbing capability 90 centimetres, gradeability 60 percent, trench crossing capability more than 2.50 metres. On the other hand, being part of the Leoben family has a positive effect on interoperability, logistics and training. Existing Kodiak Army engineer tanks can be converted into a configuration similar to the Keiler NG using equipment kits, while existing Kodiak verification guides accelerate the operational readiness of the Keiler NG.
GVVXJO0W8AAppr7

Terminator

Szerkesztőségi tag
2010. április 19.
40 139
77 431