[BIZTPOL] Amerikai Egyesült Államok, Kanada

• Ha nem vagy kibékülve az alapértelmezettnek beállított sötét sablonnal, akkor a korábbi ígéretnek megfelelően bármikor átválthatsz a korábbi világos színekkel dolgozó kinézetre.

Ehhez görgess a lap aljára és a baloldalon keresd a HTKA Dark feliratú gombot. Kattints rá, majd a megnyíló ablakban válaszd a HTKA Light lehetőséget. Választásod a böngésződ elmenti cookie-ba, így amikor legközelebb érkezel ezt a műveletsort nem kell megismételned.
  • Az elmúlt időszak tapasztalatai alapján házirendet kapott a topic.

Ezen témában - a fórumon rendhagyó módon - az oldal üzemeltetője saját álláspontja, meggyőződése alapján nem enged bizonyos véleményeket, mivel meglátása szerint az káros a járványhelyzet enyhítését célzó törekvésekre.

Kérünk, hogy a vírus veszélyességét kétségbe vonó, oltásellenes véleményed más platformon fejtsd ki. Nálunk ennek nincs helye. Az ilyen hozzászólásokért 1 alkalommal figyelmeztetés jár, majd folytatása esetén a témáról letiltás. Arra is kérünk, hogy a fórum más témáiba ne vigyétek át, mert azért viszont már a fórum egészéről letiltás járhat hosszabb-rövidebb időre.

• Az elmúlt időszak tapasztalatai alapján frissített házirendet kapott a topic.

--- VÁLTOZÁS A MODERÁLÁSBAN ---

A források, hírek preferáltak. Azoknak, akik veszik a fáradságot és összegyűjtik ezeket a főként harcokkal, a háború jelenlegi állásával és haditechnika szempontjából érdekes híreket, (mindegy milyen oldali) forrásokkal alátámasztják és bonuszként legalább a címet egy google fordítóba berakják, azoknak ismételten köszönjük az áldozatos munkáját és további kitartást kívánunk nekik!

Ami nem a topik témájába vág vagy akár csak erősebb hangnemben is kerül megfogalmazásra, az valamilyen formában szankcionálva lesz

Minden olyan hozzászólásért ami nem hír, vagy szorosan a konfliktushoz kapcsolódó vélemény / elemzés azért instant 3 nap topic letiltás jár. Aki pedig ezzel trükközne és folytatná másik topicban annak 2 hónap fórum ban a jussa.

Az új szabályzat teljes szövege itt olvasható el.

enzo

2014. augusztus 4.
13 527
34 031
4-5 billegő államban dől el most is...

Így van. És levezeti miért hibás Trump stratégiája.

Persze ha ahogy a szerző javasolja, nyíltan a fehér szavazókat akarná populista üzenettel megszólítani, akik ebből a 4-5 államból úgy 3-at eldöntenének, akkor a zsidó donorjai fordulnának el tőle. Ha meg abortuszügyben lenne liberálisabb, akkor az evangelikál idióták.

• Tetszik
Reactions: Aladeen

perceptron

2023. június 15.
4 902
8 954
Nem hát, és nagyon kevésen múlik, nem a popular vote-on.

Hahaha, ez a legbutabb cikk hosszú ideje:

"I’m not saying he is certain to lose, and a lot can happen between now and November, but he is currently rated 1/2 with bookmakers, or about a 65% chance of winning. Presuming she is the unchallenged nominee for the Democrat party (not yet assured) I would flip it, and give those kind of odds, if not even shorter, to Harris. Thus, I think the current odds of 6/4 being offered on Harris represent a lot of value (not financial advice)."

WTF? :D Odds a bukiknal? :D

De ezután jön csak a java:

"
Keith Woods
Subscribe
Sign in
Read in the Substack app
Open app
WRITINGS
Trump Is Heading For Defeat
Without a dramatic change of strategy, this election is now the Democrats' to lose

KEITH WOODS
JUL 29, 2024

Donald Trump is heading for defeat in this year’s election. I realise stating this is controversial — there has developed what I think is a misguided sense of inevitability about a Trump victory, especially on the radical right. When I said recently that I now believe Trump is going to lose, I encountered a flood of angry comments accusing me of needlessly blackpilling, ignoring polling, being contrarian, or just plain stupid.

I first expressed this view in opposition to my old nemesis, Academic Agent, who claims the election is a foregone conclusion, that Harris has “zero chance”, and that she has been appointed to play the role of a “jobber” (that’s pro-wrestling lingo for a wrestler whose job is to lose and make their opponents look strong.)

AA’s take on this is definitely the majority view. Trump has been handed win after win this year, from Biden’s shocking debate performance against him to his brush with death and triumphant recovery, giving us one of the greatest photos ever taken. With the nominee now almost certain to be Kamala Harris, some have taken this as confirmation that Trump really is the anointed one. Whatever chance old Joe had in a rematch with Trump, Kamala is electoral poison. While Biden could make the Democrats’ anti-white, radical left agenda palatable with his old-timey white guy shtick, Harris is the DEI regime’s real, ugly face. After all, even Democrat voters soundly rejected her.

This is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

Type your email...
Subscribe
This is a simple and intuitive, vibes-based approach to forecasting, and anyone could be forgiven for thinking fate is just on Trump’s side after the events in Pennsylvania, but I think the more I take a cold look at Trump’s prospects for this election, the more bleak they seem. I’m not saying he is certain to lose, and a lot can happen between now and November, but he is currently rated 1/2 with bookmakers, or about a 65% chance of winning. Presuming she is the unchallenged nominee for the Democrat party (not yet assured) I would flip it, and give those kind of odds, if not even shorter, to Harris. Thus, I think the current odds of 6/4 being offered on Harris represent a lot of value (not financial advice).

If we want to go from vibes to something tangible, we could look at polling. The problem though, is polling has proven to be a poor predictor of election outcomes in US presidential elections, especially this far out. It’s July. In July 1988, George H.W. Bush — who, like Harris, was then vice-president — trailed his Democrat opponent by 17 points. Bush not only won that year’s election, he won it handily: a smashing 426-111 victory in the electoral college vote.

At first, Trump was well ahead of Harris in national polling, but recently, Harris has made big gains, including in key swing states. A shift that dramatic in the space of a few days only underscores the fact that we can’t really expect these numbers to be the same four months from now, and that’s not even accounting for other issues like who’s answering the pollsters and who will actually turn up to vote.

No, polls won’t do."

Most jön a java:

"Treating US elections with the same kind of systems-driven approach used to study earthquakes, the duo found a method of analysis which treats general elections as a referendum on the performance of the ruling party. Using the keys, Lichtman has correctly predicted the popular vote winner in every General Election from 1984 and 2012, correctly predicted Donald Trump’s win in 2016 (though he failed to win the popular vote), and Biden’s win in 2020. The system was also tested on past elections right back to the 1800s, and found to retrospectively predict them correctly, too. If there is a better system to predict elections, I haven’t found one."

:D :D :D

Majd végigmegy ezen az olorsegen és kapásból tagadja, hogy az embereket körülvevő gazdaság bajban lenne, miközben leírja, hogy a többség recessziót érez, és azért sem dönti el helyesen ezt az értéket.

Igazi idióta.

ornagy

2014. október 24.
3 007
12 164
Az biztos, hogy unszimpátiából nem gyártok tök értelmetlen butaságokat.
Elhiszem, de itt eleg lehet az is amit szimpatiabol leirsz. Amivel most szimpatizalsz 5 ev mulva mar nem kivanatos, alantas dolog lehet. A mai vilagban honapok alatt fordulnak meg az iranyok, trendek, a dolgok megitelese.

dudi

2010. április 18.
48 890
80 514
Elhiszem, de itt eleg lehet az is amit szimpatiabol leirsz. Amivel most szimpatizalsz 5 ev mulva mar nem kivanatos, alantas dolog lehet. A mai vilagban honapok alatt fordulnak meg az iranyok, trendek, a dolgok megitelese.
Honnan veszed, hogy én szimpatizálok a gender propagandával vagy azár az usa-val? A világ nem 2bites, hogyha valamit nem szeretsz, akkor az ellentetét szeretned kell.